The 2019 Walk will take place on Saturday, May 18th.
Registration and opening ceremony
1. Registration takes place in the local town hall in Louisburgh.
2. This will be followed by the opening ceremony, which will last approximately 20-25 minutes.
3. Shuttle buses will take participants to the start point, following the opening ceremony.
1. The walk is 11 miles (approx.), walkers should walk on the left-hand side.
2. A shuttle car will be available during the walk for anyone who gets into difficulty.
3. No parking is available at Delphi Lodge.
4. Dogs must be kept on a lead.
5. Portaloos are available along the route.
6. There will be a tea/coffee (no food) station at the half way mark (approx).