- Registration takes place in the local town hall in Louisburgh.
- This will be followed by the opening ceremony — a very important part of the Famine Walk experience.
- Shuttle buses will take participants to the start point, following the opening ceremony.
- The walk is 11 miles (approx.), walkers should walk on the left-hand side.
- A shuttle car will be available during the walk for anyone who gets into difficulty.
- No parking is available at Delphi Lodge.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Portaloos are available along the route.
Register online here (alternatively you can raise sponsorship for Afri – just bring the sponsorship form to the registration desk on the day)
Download Brochure & Sponsorship Card